- Student must be a previous or current March Gladness participant or leader, have a track record of leadership and community service involvement, and a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Each high school may nominate one or more Junior or Senior students.
- Fill in the form below and submit online.
- Or download the hard copy at the following link and send it to Jan Mauk at the ESC through courier, fax (253) 840-8959 or e-mail at MaukJE@puyallup.k12.wa.us
2021 Student Citizen of the Year Award
- All submissions will be reviewed and a winner selected by the CIS of Puyallup Board of Directors.
- Winner receives $2,500 from the WA State Fair Foundation (payable to the student’s college of attendance).
- Winner will be announced at the CISP “Friendraiser” on March 9th, 2021
- Friday, February 12th, 2021